"While you do your core business,
I will generate high quality leads and appointments"
"The connection takes care of telemarketing, generating leads, appointment setting, following up marketing campaigns and reactivating dormant clients. Most importantly: I grow your client base and open up new markets for your products and services."
Past research topics and projects:
- Ethical implication in deployment of new technology (e.g. business & revenue models)
- legal implications in information exchange (e.g. government & industrial applications)
- Moral design while developing intelligent environments (e.g. smart cities)
- Ethical, legal and psychological implications in designing robotics (military or industrial purposes, for commercial use or from government decisions)
- Research projects located in the field of metajuridica or with a criminisophical angle of approach
Optimizing lifestyles by using technology requires behavioral modification. If people continue their stubborn habits, it will lead to a loss of efficiency. At the same time, technology must also not result in a loss of balance, causing a decline in quality of life. This calls for a special plan of action that aligns both the human and living worlds.
- Optimize the behavior of residents in homes so that technology (e.g., during renovations) can work optimally. The result is noticeable in cost-effectiveness and efficiency, which translates into a reduction in costs and burdens for both residents and cooperatives.